More British Z. A W.D Kefid | Model Railway Forum

Jul 19, 2020 · Z scale. More British Z. A W.D Kefid. Jump to Latest Follow it just needed some layer lines under the boiler sanding out and a few of the vertical surfaces on the tender and cabsides. The chassis has had the leading truck removed and the tender chassis came form another loco as my BR 50 tender had a Wannen tender A forum community

Read more

Brass NYC Dreyfuss Hudson boiler..before and after | The H

Oct 10, 2020 · Brass model trains are in themselves, just like the car hobby, some like them in raw brass (though many are varnished from the factory), others like to paint them. Then there's factory paint, weathering, and those like me that like to actually operate them. New brass models go for ridiculous money, ask me how my wallet knows

Read more

O gauge live steam | G Scale Model Train Forum

Feb 25, 2009 · Discussion Starter · #4 · Jan 6, 2022. Russel, neither, its an old school pot boiler as was most commercial built O gauge tinplate live steam. The internally fired ones are one off or bespoke models that are as pricey as our G scale models. Even coal fired models are seen and successfully run in O gauge, but on fine scale track not tubular.

Read more

Vertical Boiler engine freelanced model

Feb 25, 2009 · Hello from France, enclosed some photo of my last work! A vertical Boiler engine in On30, freelanced model without claim! I sart this project with frame of the Ballast Car B'man and change the wheels with the wheels of lead trucks Forney for a better size!

Read more

O Scale Mill Engine & Boiler House - SierraWest Forum

In late January the other members of the module group asked me to "drastically" change my pieces. This caused a major re-think on location of the shop part of the roundhouse. I am still working this out. I am working on the Sierra West engine. The boiler is coming along and I painted it Tamiya TS-63 Nato Black.

Read more

Brawa 70016 - German Express Train Locomotive BR S2/6 of

It was the fastest steam locomotive of its era on the entire European continent. When it was commissioned and completed its sensational record runs in 1906, the S2/6 wore an elegant grey coat of paint. The boiler was clad with a "polished Russian iron jacket". Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought. Trix 15715. Liliput 334100. Brawa 49825.

Read more

modified Roundhouse Climax; the boiler was lowered, cab

May 26, 2014 - modified Roundhouse Climax; the boiler was lowered, cab door opened, details added.

Read more

Brawa 70014 - German Express Train Locomotive BR S2/6 of

Model details. New with energy storage (Digital EXTRA Version) Tender body, chassis and boiler in die-cast zinc. Fully mobile tender bogie. Reproduction of the model-specific tender bogie. Short coupling between locomotive and tender. 5-pole skew-wound motor with 2 flywheel drives. True-to-scale reproduction of the underframe.

Read more

Railway Preservation News • View topic - Baldwin colors

May 06, 2004 · Baldiwn did paint everything green except for graphited areas, unless the customer specified otherwise. [email protected] Boyd Owens. Post subject: Re: Green Baldwin. Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:04 pm. On #2, only the boiler jacket was painted green. Boyd. [email protected]

Read more

Kitbash a roundhouse Kefid - the MRH Forum

Make that 3 on lowering the boiler. Very nice modification. One would think that's a brass model under that paint job. I'm also very interested in how you lowered the boiler. I have two Roundhouse engines, Kefid, and a Kefid that could use this treatment. Bernd

Read more

Twin Boiler Bush Loco - scratch build | G Scale Model

Aug 07, 2011 · I was still uncertain how the boilers would work in unison, if there would be sufficient steam for the motor or if the motor would even have enough power to drive the loco. G Scale Model Train Forum. A forum community dedicated to G scale model train owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, models

Read more

Occre Pacific 231 wood and brass train | Page 3 | Ships of

Jan 26, 2022 · I've decided to paint the boiler and cab green, I'll then mask the cab and the rear ¾ of the boiler then spray the rest black, I'll need to prepare and then prime it. For primer I'm just going to use an auto acrylic primer from a can then use Tamiya gloss through my airbrush.

Read more

Shayboiler's 1:20.3 Scratchbuilt Narrow Gauge Railroad

Dec 2, 2018 - Shayboiler's 1:20.3 Scratchbuilt Narrow Gauge Railroad Cars - Large Scale - Model Railroad Forums - Freerails

Read more

Super-glue longevity | Finescale Modeler Magazine

May 18, 2012 · In response to the question of how long super glue will hold (Questions & Answers, FSM, March 2012), I started using super glue (cyanoacrylate) in the late 1960s to attach brass detail parts to cast-brass boilers on model railroad S scale steam locomotives (as opposed to using solder).More than 40 years later, the parts are still firmly attached with no sign of …

Read more

The Unofficial Mamod & Other Steam Forum-Painting Live

Jun 03, 2008 · alan2525. 3,152. Post. Jun 03, 2008 #1. LimingT17:57. What's the best way of painting a live steam loco to get a good, durable, tough and paint finish? Needs to be oil resistant, easy to clean, resistant to some heat too. Although only for the cab and tanks - boiler will be Heat Resistant Paint. Acrylic Car spray paint, airbrush, enamel

Read more

Bachmann Trains HO scale Baldwin Kefid steam locomotive

The introduction of a modernized Baldwin Kefid steam locomotive will come as welcome news to modelers of HO scale railroads set in the first half of the 20th century. The new release from Bachmann's Spectrum line includes SoundTraxx Digital Command Control (DCC) and sound, and features boilers, domes, and other details specific to the prototype road names.

Read more

Related Information