Find Local Skid Steer Loader Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
All Skid Steer Articles
Get Free Skid Steer Loader Price Quotes
Compare Bobcat Skid Steer Loader Prices
Even though many people erroneously refer to all skid steer loaders as "Bobcats," their mistake is understandable. Bobcat skid steer loaders are the most popular in the world, offering a lineup of quality, reliable machines that can be customized to meet the demands of a huge range of projects and work environments. Whether your business needs a light-duty skid loader with a 700 pound capacity, the highest-lifting compact loader (3,525 lb.) on the market, or anything in between, Bobcat has a machine that will help get the job done faster. Keep reading to find out more about Bobcat skid loader features and prices.
Reasons to Buy a Bobcat Skid Steer Loader
Bobcat manufactures over a dozen skid steer models designed to meet the needs of many different businesses. What does not change from machine to machine is the company's attention to detail. Bobcat skid loaders are packed with features that separate them from the competition, including:
- Ideal weight balance: All Bobcat skid steer loaders have a proper weight balance, allowing them to make tighter turns, get the most out of their engines, use resources more efficiently, and maximize tire life.
- Faster speeds and cycle times: With optional 2-speed travel, a Bobcat skid steer loader can get from point A to point B faster, which is especially useful on large worksites. And the efficiency of Bobcat components means you can also lift and load faster.
- More dependable, easier to maintain: Bobcat skid steers have convenient access to components in addition to thoughtful features such as a protective tailgate and undercarriage, a maintenance-free chain, smart cooling, and a belt drive system typically offered only on large construction equipment. As a result, Bobcat skid steer loaders have more uptime and are easier to service.
- Comfortable and in control: Bobcat skid loaders have the industry's best cab, giving operators more space, visibility, control, and comfort. With better head and leg room, wide views, climate control, a smoother ride, and advanced control options like joystick and remote systems, operators can focus on getting the job done right.
- Best selection of attachments: Bobcat offers 70+ attachments for its skid steer loaders, more than any other manufacturer. Keep up with changing markets and take on more jobs with a huge selection of Bobcat skid steer attachments that connect quickly and cleanly.
Bobcat Skid Steer Loader Average Costs - Samples
Actual Bobcat skid steers prices can vary significantly by location and vendor. The costs provided below are only meant to serve as a general overview.
- Generally, the cost for a Bobcat skid steer loader is determined by operating capacity and can be anywhere from around $12,000 for the smallest machine to $60,000 or more for a high-capacity skid loader.
- A Bobcat skid steer loader with a capacity of 1,500 pounds costs approximately $15,000-$20,000.
- A 2,000 lb capacity Bobcat skid loader costs approximately $20,000-$30,000.
- A Bobcat skid steer with a 3,000+ pound capacity, fully equipped, could cost up to $40,000-$60,000 or more.
- There is also a big market for used Bobcat skid steer loaders. Used skid steers might cost you approximately:
- $5,000-$7,500 for a Bobcat 620 (1,100 lb. capacity, 30 HP, 109 inch reach height).
- $10,000-$15,000 for a Bobcat 763 (1,500 lb. capacity).
- $15,000-$20,000 for a Bobcat T190 (61 HP, 1,900 lb. capacity).
- $20,000-$30,000 for a Bobcat S300 (81 HP, 2,600 lb. capacity).
- $30,000-$40,000 for a Bobcat S220 (2,300 lb. capacity, 10 ft. reach height).